RDP 「恋愛ドリーム」 ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[READ!] RULES.

Go down

[READ!] RULES. Empty [READ!] RULES.

Post  Ayuna Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 pm

This is REALLY simple.

•When you are planning/putting things together, tag your post with "[PLANNING]"
Basically, the planning stage is when you are like "hey! I wanna dub this! BUT, I'm not quite ready for auditioners yet! I still have to get all my stuff for it ready. (lyrics, desired # of parts, etc) WAIT PLEASE 8D k." (unless you already have everything planned out, then just skip to auditioning, but make sure to include everything in your post.)

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR PROJECT 100% IF YOU DON'T SPECIFY WHEN PLANNING THAT YOU WILL NEED HELP IN CERTAIN PARTS OF THE DUB! Once it is tagged for auditions, you are on your own. (of course, unless someone offers to help out.)

When you are ready for auditions, bump your topic saying so, and change the tag to "[AUDITIONING]"
MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY HOW YOU WANT PEOPLE TO AUDITION SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION, AND PEOPLE CAN DECIDE IF THEY WILL HAVE TIME/WANT TO BE IN YOUR PROJECT.
I don't think I can be anymore detailed than this - People sign up for your dub. XD

When you finally have enough auditioners and you are getting your project up and going, bump the topic saying that it is closed for auditions, and change your tag in the topic to "[MIXING]" or "[IN PROGRESS]"
This is doesn't really effect you (well, I mean it does if you are mixing/working on it. XD), but it is just for the mods to know where you are with your project, so we know when we need to start getting ready to upload stuff.

When you finish your project, bump it saying it is finished, tag the topic with either "[FINISHED]", "[COMPLETE]", or really whatever lets us know you are finished with it (XD) Upload your video somewhere (mediafire/4shared prefered). After it is uploaded, message one of the mods (either on the forums or YT!) with the link, and BAM! You are all done! :D

Very simple rules~
lalalala~
Ayuna
Ayuna
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/AyunaDaisuki

Back to top Go down